Alastin A-luminate Brightening Serum
Alastin’s A-luminate Brightening Serum helps reduce the appearance of surface pigmentation, minimize recurrence and protect against future damage - through a clinically proven, non-irritating formula.
- Clinically proven to help minimize the appearance of all forms of (unwanted) discoloration, including dark spots, age spots, hyperpigmentation, and brown patches.
- Proprietary PATH-3 Technology helps to minimize the recurrence of surface pigmentation and protect against future damage with continued use.
- Improves the appearance of redness that often accompanies the look of hyperpigmentation.
- Helps skin appear brighter and more luminous over time.
- Powerful antioxidants help promote optimal skin health.
- Designed to support the results of in-office treatments such as chemical peels, lasers and skin brightening treatments.
- Hydroquinone and Retinol free formula.
- Non-irritating for daily use.
- Formulated to be used on all skin types (oily, combination, dry).
- 1.7 fluid ounces
Apply 1-2 pumps directly to the face after cleansing, morning and evening. In the AM, apply sunscreen after applying A-Luminate.
Exclusive Path-3 Technology: Helps to minimize the recurrence of surface pigmentation and helps to minimize the formation of pigmentation in the skin.
- Hexapeptide-11 – Supports the skin’s ability to rid itself of waste products such as excess melanin.
- Hexapeptide-12 – Helps to support the decrease of melanin production.
- Lactoferrin – Aids in protecting against post-inflammatory pigmentation.
- Tranexamic Acid – Helps correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Photosomes – Works to improve the appearance of damage to the skin induced by UV exposure.
- Phosphatidylserine – Helps protect against melanin formation in the skin, reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Dipeptide Complex – Provides dual targeting to reduce the look of skin pigmentation by supporting the body’s ability to breakdown pigment that has reached the surface of the skin while also preventing future pigment from surfacing.
- Niacinamide – Form of Vitamin B3; helps to reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone & supports skin’s barrier function.
- Phytoene & Phytofluene – Potent antioxidants extracted from saltwater microalgae that help address pigmentary concerns and protect the skin from further damage.
- Hesperidin – “Vitamin P” derived from citrus fruits works by improving skin circulation and also reduces the look of redness caused by inflammation.