Alastin Hyaluronic Acid Immerse Serum
Alastin’s HA Immerse Serum utilizes a breakthrough formula that delivers instant hydration for smoother, more radiant-looking skin — while helping amplify skin's hyaluronic acid levels over time.
- Helps instantly boost skin hydration at the surface for smoother, more radiant looking skin.
- Proprietary Octapeptide-45 helps the skin’s ability to naturally increase its own high-molecular hyaluronic acid production deep within for long-term skin plumping, anti-aging, and hydration
- Provides both instant and long-lasting results.
- Helps to increase natural levels of hyaluronic acid in the skin which works to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Recommended for daily use and complements dermal fillers.
- Formulated to be used on all skin types (oily, combination, dry).
- 1.0 fluid ounces
Apply 1-2 pumps directly to the face after cleansing, morning and evening. Apply HA Immerse as the FIRST product in your daily regimen after cleansing.
- Octapeptide-45 (proprietary peptide) – Helps to stimulate HAS2 in fibroblasts, an enzyme that stimulates HA production. Encapsulated into a proprietary phospholipid delivery system for increased absorption and activity.
- Hexapeptide-11 – Helps to protect against enzymes that breakdown HA, helping your body’s ability preserve its natural HA.
- Silver Mushroom Extract – Provides and encourages skin hydration.
- Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer – Crosslinked HA that has 50x more water binding capabilities than HA, it works to retain water on the surface of the skin resulting in excellent skin moisturization.
- Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol – A complex of three natural sugar compounds that enhance the skin’s own production of hyaluronic acid.
- Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone – Potent intrinsic HA booster that also helps to provide exceptional antioxidant protection.