Blue Water Spa is committed to intentional growth. We vow to never settle.
Our mission, in our fully-integrated medical spa and cosmetic surgery practice, is to carefully research for our clients and patients which treatments and procedures are safe, effective and appropriate. We only incorporate aesthetic technologies and procedures into this practice which have been scientifically and reproducibly demonstrated to be just that: safe, effective and appropriate.
- At Blue Water Spa, we have a board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Michael Law, onsite who directly oversees all treatments. Our facility adheres to the safety, cleanliness and truth in advertising guidelines outlined by the NC Medical Board and The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Every provider reviews patient medical history and previous treatment notes prior to each visit in order to ensure maximum safety and treatment efficacy. Patients who are not candidates for a particular service will not be advised to receive treatment.
- Blue Water Spa does extensive research and in house trials on every treatment that is offered. After thorough analysis, there are some treatments that we have decided not to perform based on inconsistent results.
- We do not offer “cookie cutter” treatments at Blue Water Spa. Our providers utilize our aesthetic tool box to address our patients’ individual needs. From your very first visit, your aesthetic needs will be assessed and a customized treatment plan will be developed. We see patients of all ages: from teens, 20’s, 40’s, 60’s and beyond.
Blue Water Spa is eternally grateful to those who serve our community. As a token of our appreciation, we pay-it-forward by giving back to the individuals who sacrifice and give so much for us!
- Teachers, nurses, doctors and military personnel are often overworked, underpaid and often under-appreciated. We offer exclusive discounts to these individuals with a valid ID.
- Blue Water Spa has been voted Best Place to Work in Raleigh. Our staff receives complimentary services in all departments as well as complimentary products so that when you ask for recommendations, you don’t receive a scripted answer – you receive first-hand experience feedback about their personal results which will help to guide you in the right direction.
At Blue Water Spa, we are accepting of all individuals regardless of their race, religion, gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation. We are constantly taking steps to better ourselves and continue to make strides in Gender and Sexual Diversity.
- Blue Water Spa is part of the Founders Triangle at the LGBT Center of Raleigh.
- Blue Water Spa has donated over $15,000 in gift certificates to the LGBT Center of Raleigh.
- We utilize lasers to treat all skin colors and complexions, resulting in safe and effective treatments for everyone.
- We continue to do all we can to make a safe space for our ENTIRE community, including LGBT+. We frequently welcome and perform transgender laser hair removal. The LGBTQ+ community has been loyal to Blue Water Spa, and we thank and appreciate them for making our community vibrant and loving.
- We have bilingual concierge staff so that we can communicate with individuals in our community.
Sustainable + Pure
At Blue Water Spa, we are advocates for the health and safety of our patients and the environment.
- Blue Water Spa is a 1% for the Planet partner where we donate 1% of our annual sales to environmental causes.
- We are a proud partner with Trees for the Future to invest in our earth. We have planted over 300,000 trees. 10 Trees are planted for each Botox, Filler or Emsculpt, CoolSculpting or Emsella service performed.
- What’s good for the environment is also good for you! Our Blue Water Spa products are both transformative and ethical. Our medical-grade skin care products are clean and leaping-bunny certified. Our Blue Water Spa SPF is reef friendly and ocean friendly, so your purchase is keeping one of the most valuable ecosystems on earth safe!
- By incorporating daily recycling and weekly composting into our office protocols, Blue Water Spa is environmentally-friendly, even behind the scenes.
- Many of our goods, from the Blue Water Spa gift bags down to the water cups are all bio-degradable.
Blue Water Spa has been voted Top Corporate Philanthropist by Triangle Business Journal. When you buy from us, you give to the community. While we are a small business, we are BIG on giving!
- Blue Water Spa, and our loyal clients have: built a nursery for homeless infants at The Raleigh Rescue Mission; built a Learning Center for At-risk youth at the Boys and Girls Clubs of Wake County; provided more than 1 million meals through our donations of food and funds; donated over $100,000 to the Boys and Girls Clubs of Wake County.
- We continue to regularly support more than 100 local charities and non-profits.
- Blue Water Spa always supports local by highlighting other local, small businesses.
- Blue Water Spa events are catered locally so that we can reinvest in our local economy.
- We are proud to offer beautiful Designed for Joy handmade earrings, bags and other goodies as our gift when you receive your favorite services such as Botox, filler, laser or skin care services. Designed for Joy provides safe, dignified work for women who have been through the unimaginable. They provide living wage work hours while building confidence and refreshing resumes.
Blue Water Spa also supports over 200+ charities. You can visit our website for more information on this.