Alastin Hydratint Pro Mineral Sunscreen SPF 36
Alastin’s Hydratint Pro Mineral Sunscreen SPF 36 is a lightweight, all-mineral, broad-spectrum tinted sunscreen that hydrates and protects skin from harmful UVA/ UVB rays while providing a soft, glowing appearance.
- Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection SPF 36 with a lightweight all-mineral
- Evens and brightens skin with a glowing tint for most skin tones.
- Powerful antioxidants help protect skin from pollution, IR rays and blue light.
- Provides long-lasting hydration.
- Fragrance-free and reef-friendly
- Water resistant for 40 minutes.
- No white residue.
- Formulated to be used on all skin types (oily, combination, dry).
- NON-COMEDOGENIC | HYPOALLERGENIC
- 3.2 fluid ounces / 21 weeks of usage.
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure, alone or under make-up, as needed. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
- Titanium Dioxide 8.9%, Zinc Oxide 3.4%.
- Phytoene & Phytofluene – Powerful antioxidants to further protect the skin.
- Thermus Thermophilus Ferment – Counteracts IR-generated free radicals.
- Asteriscus Graveolens Extract – Helps prevent air pollution-induced oxidative stress.
- Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone – Highly potent hyaluronic acid booster, antioxidant and anti-irritant.
- Ectoin – Helps provide protection from blue light.