2-for-1 Coolsculpting Giftcard - Physical Gift Card
Purchasing a giftcard for Coolsculpting is now easy! Take advantage of our new Coolsculpting Giftcard launch and take advantage of 2-for-1 pricing!
What is Coolsculpting? Coolsculpting is FDA-approved technology used to target stubborn fat and freeze fat cells for good. This non-invasive procedure is perfect for clients looking for a body transformation boost with ZERO downtime.
Why Coolsculpting at Blue Water Spa?
- Take advantage of special 2-for-1 pricing, transparency in pricing
- Best Coolsculpting in The Triangle, with our Coolsculpting Specialists
- Medical Spa owned and operated by Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Michael Law
- Voted Best Med Spa in Raleigh
- Complimentary Vibration Therapy aids lymphatic drainage for optimal results (not a standard add-on at other facilities)
- Additional treatments available such as Emsculpt and Endermologie to get the most out of your results
Coolsculpting Level 1
- Lower abdomen- under belly button
- Upper abdomen- above belly button
- Under breast/ribs
- Love handles (side)
- Love handles (back)
- Upper love handles
- Lower love handles
- Lower bra roll
- Upper bra roll/armpit
- Inner- upper thighs
- Back of upper arms
- Banana roll- under glutes
Coolsculpting - Plus (uses a plus applicator to target larger areas)llLower abdomen (below belly button)
- Upper abdomen (above belly button)
- Larger love handles
- Outer thighs
- Center of abdomen
Chin Coolsculpting - many patients require more than 1 session to cover treatment area.
- Chin centered
- Chin left side
- Chin right side
*A consultation is required to move forward with the Coolsculpting treatment. Clients must be deemed a candidate in order to move forward with the procedure. If a client is not a candidate we can suggest other transformative body treatments to reach your desired goals, add a credit to your account or give a full refund to the purchaser. Please note: if you are purchasing without a previous consultation with one of our Body Treatment Specialists, multiple sessions or multiple applicators may be needed to achieve your desired goals.